The Oratory offers its facilities to those persons who wish to play regularly. A playing pass has to be subscribed to which can be availed on a yearly, half-yearly, or quarterly basis. The pass stands valid only for the individual sport/activity opted for by the pass holder. The Oratory facilities are made available to the pass holders on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after 6.30 pm.
PLAYING PASS FEE STRUCTURE
(18yrs & abv)
Terms & Conditions
- The pass is conditional and may be revoked at any time at the discretion of the DBO Director.
- The pass is not transferable from one person to another.
- Every pass holder should be carrying the pass issued by DBO when in the Oratory.
- The pass must be renewed before the expiry date if the member wishes to use the DBO facilities again.
- The pass holder must respect the premises, the staff, and the other users in the Don Bosco campus.
- Passholders should follow strictly the timings given to use the facility and not disrupt the other activities and bookings of the oratory.
- No abusive language will be tolerated on the campus by any member, during practice or tournaments.
- DBO is a religious campus. Any person destroying the sanctity of the Don Bosco premises by indulging in illegal activities and fighting on the campus will be immediately barred from entering the premises and the pass cancelled.
- Your participation and support by way of assistance and participation in the activities of the Oratory indicate to us your commitment to the Oratory. We appreciate your support in a positive presence in the family spirit as promoted by Don Bosco. Kindly inform the Director/Office of any irregularities or ways in which we can improve our services.
- DBO is our common space of growth. Let us respect and contribute towards its betterment according to our capacities for the benefit of society.